Web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
Episode description: Burgundy is a calm and cultivated corner of France where nature is as sophisticated as the people and traditions are strong. Rick travels on a canal barge, visits a medieval hospice and a modern monastery, builds a barrel, appreciates fine Burgundy wine, slurps escargot, and eats very well.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rick Steves' Europe
- KET2: Tuesday, June 17 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Small World Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 28369
Seattle, WA 98118-8369