Web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
Episode description: Rick gets started with a whirlwind of Art Nouveau, local pub music, stinky cheese-tasting, river-rafting, and peat-bathing in places like Olomouc, Moravsky Krumlov, Telc, Trebon and Konopiste. Also, he tours a remarkable memorial to the holocaust in Terezen, and the charming castle town of Cesky Krumlov.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rick Steves' Europe
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 1:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Small World Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 28369
Seattle, WA 98118-8369