Web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
Episode description: Rick tours the must-sees of ancient Athens, including the Parthenon, Agora, and amazing National Archaeological Museum. He takes side trips to the ruins of the mystical oracle at Delphi, and a fast boat ride to the romantic, traffic-free Isle of Hydra.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rick Steves' Europe
- KET2: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 2:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Small World Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 28369
Seattle, WA 98118-8369