Web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
Episode description: Using Copenhagen as a springboard, Rick visits the very best of Denmark. He goes to Aarhus, a charming open-air museum; Roskilde, with its royal burial church and the best Viking ship museum anywhere; and the delightfully quaint Isle of Aerø comes with half-timbered cottages, ships in bottles, and cobbled alleyways.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rick Steves' Europe
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, August 31, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, January 5, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Small World Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 28369
Seattle, WA 98118-8369