Web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
Episode description: Nestled inside its mighty ramparts is Dubrovnik, the "Pearl of the Adriatic." From this remarkably preserved medieval fortress city, Rick ventures into less-touristed corners of the former Yugoslavia. In Bosnia, he visits Mostar — war-torn in the 90s, but bursting with promise today. In Montenegro, he sails the fjord-like Bay of Kotor and explores its mysterious, mountainous interior.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rick Steves' Europe
- KET2: Thursday, September 25 at 6:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 2:30 pm EST
First aired: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ricksteves.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Small World Productions Inc.
P.O. Box 28369
Seattle, WA 98118-8369