Web site: http://www.bobross.com
Episode description: A behind-the-scenes look at Ross's journey from humble beginnings to an American pop-culture icon. Famous Bob Ross enthusiasts, including talk-show pioneer Phil Donahue, film stars Jane Seymour and Terrence Howard, chef Duff Goldman, and country music favorites Brad Paisley and Jerrod Niemann, provide fascinating insights into the man, the artist, and his legacy.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 3:30 am EST
- KET2: Monday, March 11, 2013 at 9:00 am EST
First aired: Saturday, March 3, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.bobross.com