Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Today is the number seven day on Sesame Street! Rosita, Abby, and Zoe begin singing about the number seven as they count seven dancing chickens. Next, Maria does the number seven rumba. As the seven celebration continues, a sniffling letter "S" arrives. He is sad because he can't think of anything to do to help celebrate the number seven. Abby and Zoe get an idea! What if the letter "S" finds seven words that begin with the letter "S."
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, October 15, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 6:00 am EDT
- KET: Friday, September 24, 2010 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 20, 2010 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, July 31, 2010 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: