Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Abby, Elmo, and Telly are in the arbor when Big A comes in looking for members to join the A Team. The A Team helps people by solving problems using letter A words, such as "arrow" and "anchor." Abby, Elmo, and Telly join the team and proudly wear the letter A on their chests. Baby Bear is the first one who has a problem. He needs help getting his sister Curly Bear to take a nap. The A Team brings in an astronaut reciting the alphabet while doing aerobics to help her fall asleep. It works!
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
- KET: Monday, June 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, January 28, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 10:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, November 5, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: