Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Leela is making bracelets to celebrate an Indian holiday called "Rakhi," a time when sisters, brothers, and friends show how much they love each other by exchanging special bracelets, foods, and gifts. Leela already sent a bracelet to her brother, Sunil, in India and now she is expecting a bracelet from him any moment. Telly and Zoe decide to make bracelets for their friends. Leela helps them while she's waiting for her brother's gift.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 6:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, November 26, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: