Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Gina reads a book to Marco about the Spanish names for animals. Rosita asks what she is doing and Gina explains that since Marco was born in Guatemala where people speak Spanish, she would like him to learn Spanish too. Rosita explains that there is so much more to learn and dashes off to get her guitar.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
- KET: Wednesday, July 10 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 9:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, October 8, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: