Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Baby Bear and Curly Bear are happily playing with dolls. Telly comes along and wants to show Baby Bear his new bulldozer, and Baby Bear quickly hides his doll behind his back and says that it is Curly's. Baby Bear explains to Gordon that he doesn't want Telly to know how much he loves his doll, since dolls are for girls.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
- KET: Wednesday, May 22 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, February 11, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, December 31, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, October 22, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 6:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, October 21, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: