Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Elmo and Telly are reading the book Fascinating Facts About Insects. When a butterfly flutters in, they wonder where his friends are and worry that he is lonely. Elmo decides to pretend to be a butterfly so he will have a friend, but the butterfly won't come over to Elmo.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, July 21 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, December 2, 2013 at 10:00 am EST
First aired: Friday, October 28, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.