Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Episode description: Today is the number seven day on Sesame Street! Rosita, Abby, and Zoe begin singing about the number seven as they count seven dancing chickens. Next, Maria does the number seven rumba. As the seven celebration continues, a sniffling letter "S" arrives. He is sad because he can't think of anything to do to help celebrate the number seven. Abby and Zoe get an idea! What if the letter "S" finds seven words that begin with the letter "S."
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sesame Street
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, April 1, 2013 at 9:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, December 24, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 10:00 am EST
First aired: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: