Web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/
Episode description: Sid believes that he has discovered a new invention to put toys away! Sid learns his invention is actually a simple machine called a lever, which is not only useful for launching toys, but can also help lift up really heavy things.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sid the Science Kid
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Wednesday, June 25 at 6:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at noon EDT
- KET: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/