Web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/
Episode description: Sid is trying out his new dance called "The Sid Slide To The Side!" On his room's hardwood floor, he boogies to the left, jumps to the right and then tries to slide to the side. But in his new sneakers, he can't slide...he just squeaks to a stop! Sid and his friends investigate how different materials and surfaces can create friction, causing something to slow down.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sid the Science Kid
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, January 20, 2014 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, December 13, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, December 6, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, October 4, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/