Web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/
Episode description: After a rainstorm, the sun comes out and Sid spots a big rainbow in the sky. He races inside to tell his parents, but by the time he brings them outside to see it, the rainbow is gone. Sid and his friends investigate rainbows at school where they discover that rainbows can only form when light passes through water droplets.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Sid the Science Kid
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, October 10, 2013 at noon EDT
- KET: Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, May 20, 2013 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 11:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 11:30 am EST
First aired: Thursday, November 11, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/sid/