Episode description: Explores the world of the British Manor House at its height. The program covers the background of the British titled class in Edwardian times, the realities for servants working in their estates, the concept of the entail that passed estates to the next generation, the growing influence of American wealth in British aristocracy at the beginning of the 20th Century, and the impact of the first world war on the social class system.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Friday, December 6, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 3:00 am EST
- KET: Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, May 20, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, February 19, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)