Episode description: Examines the effects of war and terrorism on children and what adults can do to alleviate their emotional trauma through stories from Public School 234 in New York City, the elementary school closest to Ground Zero at the time of the 9/11 attacks, and from war zones in Afghanistan, Israel, and Gaza. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, September 7, 2009 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Monday, May 25, 2009 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET: Monday, September 4, 2006 at 1:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, January 3, 2005 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.