Web site: http://www.thisamericanland.org
Episode description: A look at how beaver dams are helping create healthier streams and rivers for salmon, trout, songbirds, and for Oregon communities. Also, a pilot program pays Florida ranchers to use their low-lying lands to store water.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: This American Land
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Tuesday, September 2 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 8:30 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, November 12, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, September 16, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.thisamericanland.org