Web site: http://www.ATasteofHistory.org
Episode description: Antigua was home to Britain's second largest naval port during the 18th century, commanded by Lord Admiral Nelson. Chef Walter prepares seafood water and pumpkin pancakes in the shadow of a sugar plantation windmill and archeological dig.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: A Taste of History
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, July 28, 2014 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 4:30 pm EDT
First aired: Saturday, June 23, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.ATasteofHistory.org