Web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Episode description: Edward wants to show Charlie that he is a really fun engine instead of doing his job. Edward races off to the tracks telling Charlie jokes. A big mistake occurs when Edward takes Sir Topham Hatt's car to the Steam Works by mistake, but Kevin doesn't know how to fix cars, only steam engines. Sir Topham Hatt asks Toby to go to the Summer House. Toby is scared because this means that Toby will need to puff through the Whistling Woods. But he decides to be brave and starts to make his way through them.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Thomas & Friends
- KET: Monday, January 13 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 9:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 9:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 8:00 am EST
- KET: Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 9:00 am EST
First aired: Saturday, November 20, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Thomas & Friends is made possible in part by: