Episode description: Len Goodman, a judge on Dancing with the Stars, discovers how the impact of the Titanic disaster is still felt. Goodman has his own connection to the ship. Before he was a dancer, he was a welder for Harland and Woolf, the company that built the Titanic in Belfast.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, July 29, 2013 at 12:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET2: Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 5:00 am EST
- KET: Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 4:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)