Web site: http://www.pbs.org/marchonwashington
Episode description: On the eve of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, this new program looks at the day in 1963 where Martin Luther King made his famous "I Have a Dream" speech and the march almost didn't happen.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Monday, June 30, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/marchonwashington