Web site: http://www.pbs.org/marchonwashington
Episode description: On the eve of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, this new program looks at the day in 1963 where Martin Luther King made his famous "I Have a Dream" speech and the march almost didn't happen.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Wednesday, December 4 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2: Monday, December 2 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, November 30 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2: Friday, November 29 at 4:00 am EST
- KET: Thursday, November 28 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/marchonwashington