Episode description: Explores the relationship between a healthy body and a healthy bank account, using case studies from Louisville to compare the health status of several individuals from different rungs on the economic ladder. Segments from around the world also examine why residents of many other nations—including many poorer countries—live longer and healthier lives on average than Americans. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Unnatural Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, August 24, 2009 at 10:00 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, March 27, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)