Web site: http://roughcutwoodworking.com
Episode description: Tommy takes a look at the art of sand shading, a technique dating back to the ancient Egyptians. He demonstrates how this art form can be uniquely applied to his sand shaded clock project. Tommy heads to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Rough Cut - Woodworking with Tommy Mac
- KET2: Saturday, August 30 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET: Wednesday, August 20 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 6:00 pm EDT
First aired: Sunday, December 25, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://roughcutwoodworking.com
Price available upon request.
(800) PLAY-PBS (752-9727)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314