Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordgirl
Episode description: For the city's centennial celebration the mayor promises to unveil its 100-year-old cheese wheel to the winner of the barbershop quartet competition. The Botsford family and Dr. Two Brains assemble talented groups. Becky and Bob join the city scout troop only to discover Mr. Big is the guest troop leader. He vows to motivate Troop 865 to sell the most granola bars in order to win the world famous mega-jump trampoline. [cc]
Rating: [TV-Y7] (Directed to Older Children)
Series Information: WordGirl
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, February 28 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET: Friday, November 29, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET: Monday, June 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 4:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordgirl
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.