Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordgirl
Episode description: WordGirl's wildest dream has come true: she's part of an episode of Pretty Princess. It seems like the perfect situation until we realize the villainous Mr. Big is behind this scheme. WordGirl must escape the grips of Mr. Big's remote control in order to save the city. Bob agrees to be a "substitute WordGirl" for a ribbon cutting ceremony at the grocery store while Becky participates in the debate club. When Lady Redundant Woman and her clones stage a heist that's beyond Huggy's control, Becky must choose between the debate club and her quest for justice.
Rating: [TV-Y7] (Directed to Older Children)
Series Information: WordGirl
- KET: Thursday, January 9 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET2: Saturday, January 11 at 11:00 am EST
- KET: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, April 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm EST
- KET: Monday, February 4, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 4:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordgirl
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.