Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: When Frog discovers that you can make a word "more than one" by adding the letter s to the end of it, he goes a little crazy making more and more of everything. Duck asks Frog to read his favorite book on Ant's radio station because he can't read it himself, but Frog's tongue gets tangled in knots. [cc]
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Tuesday, June 11 at noon EDT
- KET: Friday, April 12, 2013 at noon EDT
- KET: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, December 7, 2012 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, October 5, 2012 at noon EDT
- KET: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Friday, February 15, 2008 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.