Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: It's the first day of school for the youngest WordFriends, but Shark is afraid to go. With the help of his good buddy Duck, and some gentle encouragement from their teacher Cat, Shark's fear turns to confidence. When Shark loses his first baby tooth at a sleepover party with Duck, he's got to get to get to sleep fast so the tooth fairy can come and leave him a present. But there's just one problem - he can't fall asleep!
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Thursday, July 4 at noon EDT
- KET: Tuesday, May 7 at noon EDT
- KET: Friday, March 8, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, January 4, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, November 2, 2012 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET: Friday, August 31, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, July 13, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.