Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: Duck loses the letter B to his baseball bat just before the big game is supposed to start. He tries to build other words to hit the ball, but soon learns that you need the right letter with the right sound to build the right word. When the two letter O's in Monkey's roof blow away in the wind, it's up to Duck to hunt down the /oo/ sound and fix the roof before it rains.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Friday, July 5 at noon EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 8 at noon EDT
- KET: Monday, March 11, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, January 7, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Monday, November 5, 2012 at noon EST
- KET: Monday, September 3, 2012 at noon EDT
First aired: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.