Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: Bear is excited about sledding on the first day of snow, but her plans change when she hurts her toe and is unable to ride her sled. It's up to her friends to find a solution that will let Bear stay in bed and go sledding at the same time. Shark is misunderstood. Everyone is afraid of him and won't even give him a chance to prove he's friendly. Everyone but Duck, that is, who doesn't know that the letters s and h together make the 'sh' sound, and therefore doesn't know who Shark is.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Monday, July 15 at noon EDT
- KET: Thursday, May 16 at noon EDT
- KET: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Friday, November 16, 2012 at noon EST
- KET: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at noon EDT
First aired: Monday, December 28, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.