Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: Duck and Dog want to join Sheep and Frog in their ice skating show. Although Frog warns Duck and Dog to be careful as they practice, the enthusiastic duo gets carried away and carelessly break the ice skating rink. Duck must search high and low for his letter X that has gone missing. His good pal Shark accompanies him. Duck hears the letter X everywhere he goes, but why can't he find it? And why does Shark have a stomachache? Both mysteries are solved when Frog builds an X-ray to look inside Shark's stomach.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Friday, July 19 at noon EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 22 at noon EDT
- KET: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 11:00 am EST
- KET: Monday, January 21, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at noon EST
- KET: Monday, September 17, 2012 at noon EDT
First aired: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.