Web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Episode description: Frog must help Robot get to the top of WordWorld's highest mountain and build a spaceship in time to play spaceship tag. By adding one word to another, the WordFriends learn how to make a car, boat, and bike go faster. Duck and Dog become curious about compound wordswhen they discover the word "sandbox" is made of two words. How many words can they pull apart in WordWorld before chaos breaks loose?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: WordWorld
- KET: Thursday, May 23 at noon EDT
- KET: Monday, July 22 at noon EDT
- KET: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at noon EST
- KET: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at noon EST
- KET: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at noon EDT
- KET: Friday, July 20, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, May 14, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
First aired: Monday, January 17, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wordworld
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.