Episode description: Filmed over two years in all four seasons, this program explores how Yellowstone's geology influences where life exists and how it evolves. The film also contemplates humankind's relationship to Yellowstone, the world's first and most famous national park.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 4:30 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 2:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 2:30 am EDT
- KET: Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:30 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)