Web site: http://www.yourturntocare.org
Episode description: Explores the final chapter of caregiving and how palliative care can change the way both the patient and his or her caregivers take this final journey. Steve Lopez, renowned writer for the Los Angeles Times, reveals his own personal story of caring for his aging father. And, the stories of three remarkable "super seniors" who are re-defining what it means to grow old.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Your Turn to Care
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, August 29 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 10:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, December 21, 2012 at midnight EST
- KET: Monday, August 27, 2012 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm EDT
First aired: Thursday, August 2, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.yourturntocare.org