Web site: http://www.americastestkitchen.com/
Chefs, cooks, testers and tasters, led by Christopher Kimball, reveal the best ways to prepare favorite dishes.
A Modern Take On Pizza and Grilled Cheese #1404
Dan makes thin-crust whole-wheat pizza and Bridget reveals the secrets to grilled cheese sandwiches.
- KET Saturday, September 20 at 4:00 pm EDT
From An Italian Bakery #1406
Florentine lace cookies are created at Lakota Bakery outside of Boston. Almond biscotti is made.
- KET2 Monday, September 22 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, October 11 at 4:00 pm EDT
Salmon and Latkes #1407
Perfect herb-crusted salmon, stovetop smokers, and the best crispy potato latkes are highlighted.
- KET2 Monday, September 29 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, October 18 at 4:00 pm EDT
French-Style Dutch Oven Dinners #1405
French-style chicken, stuffing in a pot, and a French-style pork stew are showcased.
- KET Saturday, October 4 at 4:00 pm EDT
Classic Italian Fare #1408
The best chicken parmesan and the secrets to foolproof Pasta alla Norcina are showcased.
- KET2 Monday, October 6 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, October 25 at 4:00 pm EDT
Revisiting Julia Child's Roast Turkey #1409
Julia Child's Thanksgiving turkey are served with roasted root vegetables. Tools for making turkey are reviewed.
- KET2 Monday, October 13 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, November 1 at 4:00 pm EST
Decadent Desserts #1410
Recipes for a chocolate tart and butterscotch pudding are shared. Favorite kitchen gadgets are reviewed.
- KET2 Monday, October 20 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, November 8 at 4:00 pm EST
Special-Occasion Roasts #1411
The best pepper-crusted beef tenderloin roast and perfect roast butterflied leg of lamb are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, October 27 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET Saturday, November 15 at 4:00 pm EST
Let's Start with Soup #1412
The secrets to making wild rice and mushroom soup and creamy cauliflower soup are shared.
- KET2 Monday, November 3 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET Saturday, November 22 at 4:00 pm EST
It's Pasta Night! #1413
The secrets to foolproof spaghetti carbonara are shared and summer pasta puttanesca is prepared.
- KET2 Monday, November 10 at 2:30 pm EST
Oatmeal Muffins and Granola #1414
Oatmeal muffins and almond granola with dried fruit are made. Plus, the top pick for drip coffee makers.
- KET2 Monday, November 17 at 2:30 pm EST
Hearty Spanish and Italian Soups, Revamped #1415
Homemade Italian Wedding soup and hearty Spanish-style lentil and chorizo soup are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, November 24 at 2:30 pm EST
Great American Sandwiches #1416
Bridget Lancaster reveals the secrets to making the best Philly Cheesesteaks right at home! Julia Collin Davison shows Chris how to make the perfect New England Lobster Roll.
- KET2 Monday, December 1 at 2:30 pm EST
At The Seafood Counter #1417
Bridget Lancaster makes garlicky roasted shrimp with Parsley. Oven-steamed mussels are served.
- KET2 Monday, December 8 at 2:30 pm EST
Elegant Brunch Favorites #1418
Man on the street Doc Willoughby learns all about brioche at Hi-Rise Bakery. Lemon ricotta pancakes are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, December 15 at 2:30 pm EST
Spiced-Up Cuban Cuisine #1419
Cuban-style picadillo is prepared, tortilla presses are reviewed, and Cuban shredded beef is made.
- KET2 Monday, December 22, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Best Barbecued Chicken and Cornbread #1420
The ultimate sweet and tangy barbecued chicken and fresh corn cornbread are highlighted.
- KET2 Monday, December 29, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Easy Summer Supper #1421
The best grilled lemon chicken with rosemary and the ultimate beets with lemon and almonds are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, January 5, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Quick and Easy Rib Dinner #1422
The secrets to grilled glazed baby back ribs and grilled corn with basil and lemon butter are showcased.
- KET2 Monday, January 12, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Summertime Desserts #1423
The secrets to making the best summer berry trifle and the ultimate fresh peach pie are showcased.
- KET2 Monday, January 19, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Grilled and Glazed #1424
Grilled glazed pork tenderloin roast and grilled glazed boneless, skinless chicken breasts are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, January 26, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Grilling Goes International #1425
A Turkish favorite, grilled lamb kofte, and delicious Tunisian-style grilled vegetables are prepared.
- KET2 Monday, February 2, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Sweet American Classics #1426
The ultimate lemon chiffon pie and perfect marbled blueberry bundt cake are showcased.
- KET2 Monday, February 9, 2015 at 2:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.americastestkitchen.com/
America's Test Kitchen