Host Kevin O'Connor, general contractor Tom Silva, plumbing and heating expert Richard Trethewey, landscape contractor Roger Cook and guest experts make personal house calls, guiding viewers through home improvement techniques.
Planting a Low-Cost Privacy Screen/Sealing Ductwork from the Inside #1220
Roger plants a low-cost, low-maintenance privacy screen. Uses for a speed square are demonstrated.
- KET2 Saturday, August 30 at 2:00 pm EDT
Building A Simple Table/Getting Rid of Tree Stumps #1223
A table is built from solid fir and Kevin works with a wood-finishing expert to stain and finish it.
- KET2 Saturday, September 6 at 2:00 pm EDT
Making a Home Accessible/Modifying a Bathroom and Dangerous #1224
Tom Silva and Kevin O'Connor rebuild a staircase for a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- KET2 Saturday, September 13 at 2:00 pm EDT
Replacing Outdated Fluorescent Under Cabinet Lights/Working With Concrete #1225
Electrician Scott Caron replaces outdated fluorescent under-cabinet lights with new LED fixtures.
- KET2 Saturday, September 20 at 2:00 pm EDT
All About Kitchen Renovations/Chef Michael Symon #1226
Tom and Kevin help a homeowner install new cabinets and Kevin visits the Cleveland home and restaurant kitchens of Chef Michael Symon.
- KET2 Saturday, September 27 at 2:00 pm EDT
A pass-through is installed in a load-bearing wall and a poorly built fence gate is replaced.
- KET2 Saturday, October 4 at 2:00 pm EDT
Roger learns about citrus greening, a disease that's killing citrus trees across Florida.
- KET2 Saturday, October 11 at 2:00 pm EDT
Roger educates Kevin on beneficial insects and Richard repairs an outdoor garden faucet.
- KET2 Saturday, October 18 at 2:00 pm EDT
Practical solutions for drought are tackled. A water-guzzling lawn is replaced with an alternative.
- KET2 Saturday, October 25 at 2:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tvprograms