Web site: http://www.theaviators.tv/
This series features interesting people, the latest aircraft, the coolest technology, and the best fly-in destinations.
Homebuilt industry, cross-border flying, Boundary Bay air show, and air traffic control are featured.
- KET2 Thursday, July 17 at 5:00 pm EDT
Aircraft auction, ultralight flying, and Wichita is the aviation destination.
- KET2 Thursday, July 24 at 5:00 pm EDT
Mikey McBryan of TV's Ice Pilots, Goodyear blimp, and the Midnight Sun Challenge into the Yukon.
- KET2 Thursday, July 31 at 5:00 pm EDT
A day in the life of an airline pilot, airline environmentalism, and airliner maintenance.
- KET2 Thursday, August 7 at 5:00 pm EDT
Cross-border flying, the Boreal forest, flying a Cessna around the world, and a float plane fly-in.
- KET2 Thursday, August 14 at 5:00 pm EDT
An explanation of some of the very basics of aviation and a closer look at some of the hosts of the series.
- KET2 Thursday, August 21 at 5:00 pm EDT
Breaking down and simplifying all that complex sounding radio chatter, Sara learns how to escape from a submerged aircraft, and taking to the air with a team of formation pilots flying WWII era planes.
- KET2 Thursday, August 28 at 5:00 pm EDT
A 12 year-old at the controls, important functions of Air Traffic Control services, $100 hamburger - a pilot expression for an aviation food-run, and Anthony and Raeleen dig in at Greenville, S.C.
- KET2 Thursday, September 4 at 5:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.theaviators.tv/