Web site: http://www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com
This series focuses on beading in fashion, accessories, and home decor.
Mixed Media Jewelry #2013
Author and designer Cynthia Deis creates a mica tag and a flat leather bracelet.
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, November 28 at 11:30 am EST
Mixing Simple Metal Smithing with Stringing #2001
Designer and author Candie Cooper has a unique lesson on coordinating jewelry pieces.
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 11:30 am EDT
Using Jigs for Wire Forming #2002
Brenda Schweder demonstrates how to use a jig and shows new ways to create buckle findings.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 11:30 am EDT
Torch-Fired Enameling #2003
Metal artist Mary Hettmansperger demonstrates torch-fired enameling and how to create three dimensional surfaces.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 11:30 am EDT
Stringing Projects Using Double-Drilled Beads #2004
Designer Kristal Wick demonstrates some fabulous stringing projects featuring double drilled beads.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 11:30 am EDT
Get Creative with Resin and Wire #2005
Mixed media artist Susan Lenart Kazmer makes faux stones with glass glitter, inclusions and resin.
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 11:30 am EDT
Beaded Embellishments for Your Home #2006
Laura Timmons highlights rings for your fingers and beaded napkin rings for your table decor.
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 11:30 am EDT
Hammering, Torching and Shaping #2007
Metal artist Mary Hettmansperger shares great ideas for hammering, texturing and coloring metal.
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 11:30 am EDT
Style and Color #2008
Molly Schaller uses trend boards to design jewelry and demonstrates trendy leather bracelets.
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 11:30 am EDT
Learn How to Viking Knit #2009
Viking knitting and special tips for making stretchy bracelets more durable are spotlighted.
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 11:30 am EST
Art Inspired Jewelry Making #2010
Andrew Thornton discusses drawing inspiration from your art and turning your hobby into a business.
- KET2 Friday, November 7 at 11:30 am EST
Bench Jewelry Techniques #2011
Patti Bullard shares some bench jewelry techniques that don't require a lot of space or supplies.
- KET2 Friday, November 14 at 11:30 am EST
Needle Tatting and Chainmaille #2012
Lauren Andersen, The Chainmaille Lady, has a new take on mixing other materials with chainmaille.
- KET2 Friday, November 21 at 11:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com