Web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl
Features thought-provoking interviews with famous novelists, distinguished authors, celebrity writers, top screenwriters, directors, musicians, and award-winning columnists and journalists.
Dr. Pauline Chen - Final Exam #1415
With her book, Final Exam, Dr. Pauline Chen confronts the fears that doctors have about death.
- KET2 Friday, July 25 at 1:00 pm EDT
Dr. Ray Grainger - Growing A Business #1416
Dr. Ray Grainger, CEO of Mavenlink, talks about how to start, grow, and thrive in business.
- KET Tuesday, July 29 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 1 at 1:00 pm EDT
Arianna Huffington - Thrive #1417
J.D. Power, with his book Power, tells how his company became the voice of the consumer and shaped the auto industry.
- KET Tuesday, August 5 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 8 at 1:00 pm EDT
Olympia Lepoint - Overcoming Fear #1418
Rocket scientist and TED Lecturer Olympia LePoint talks about the human ability to overcome fear.
- KET Tuesday, August 12 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 15 at 1:00 pm EDT
Richard Abrams - America Transformed #1419
Dr. Richard Abrams discusses his book, America Transformed, about revolutionary changes that occurred in America since World War II.
- KET Tuesday, August 19 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 1:00 pm EDT
Nigel Lythgoe - So You Think You Can Dance #1420
A discussion with Nigel Lythgoe, creator/producer and judge for the TV series So You Think You Can Dance.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 1:00 pm EDT
Dale Brown - Strike Force #1408
The former U.S. Air Force Captain and author combines intrigue and suspense in Strike Force.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 2:00 am EDT
Austin Washington - The Education of George Washington (Washington's Great, great, etc. Nephew) #1421
George Washington heir Austin Washington provides an insider's look at what made Washington great.
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 1:00 pm EDT
John Bryant - How the Poor Can Save Capitalism (Founder of Operation HOPE) #1422
John Bryant provides an insightful and practical guide to rebuilding the middle class in America.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 1:00 pm EDT
J.D. Power - Power #1401
J.D. Power tells how he and his company, J.D. Power and Associates, became the voice of the consumer.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 1:00 pm EDT
Dave Winfield - Dropping The Ball #1402
Baseball great Dave Winfield presents a plan of action to save our national pastime from self destruction.
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 1:00 pm EDT
Jeffrey Bennett - Math for Life #1403
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, an astrophysicist, brings math to the masses in simple and clear ways.
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 1:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl