Web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl
Features thought-provoking interviews with famous novelists, distinguished authors, celebrity writers, top screenwriters, directors, musicians, and award-winning columnists and journalists.
Richard Dawkins - An Appetite for Wonder (Evolutionary Biologist/Atheist) #1329
Evolutionary biologist and author Richard Dawkins gives insights into the making of a scientist.
- KET Tuesday, December 10 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, March 28, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Bruce Dern - Things I've Said, But Probably Shouldn't Have (Actor) #1330
Actor Bruce Dern gives insight into his work and himself with his unrepentant memoir.
- KET Tuesday, December 17 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Jackie Collins - Drop Dead Beautiful (Actress) #1331
Jackie Collins, one of the world's bestselling authors, discusses her book Drop Dead Beautiful.
- KET Tuesday, December 24 at 2:00 am EST
Jared Diamond (Pulitzer Prize Winning Author - The World Until Yesterday) #1317
Scientist and author Jared Diamond discusses what we can learn from traditional societies.
- KET Tuesday, December 31 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, January 3 at 1:00 pm EST
Jurriaan Kamp - Publisher - The Intelligent Optimist #1318
A discussion with Jurriaan Kamp, publisher of The Intelligent Optimist, about journalism in our time.
- KET Tuesday, January 7 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, January 10 at 1:00 pm EST
Lauren Kessler - Counterclockwise #1319
A discussion with Lauren Kessler about her book, Counterclockwise, about the world of anti-aging.
- KET Tuesday, January 14 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, January 17 at 1:00 pm EST
Diane Ladd (Actress) - A Bad Afternoon for a Piece of Cake #1320
Actress and author Diane Ladd discusses, A Bad Afternoon for a Piece of Cake, a collection of short stories.
- KET Tuesday, January 21 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, January 24 at 1:00 pm EST
Michael Diamond - My Father Before Me #1321
The psychoanalyst and clinical psychologist discusses the power of the father and son relationship.
- KET Tuesday, January 28 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, January 31 at 1:00 pm EST
Geri Jewell - Actress/Comedienne - I'm Walking As Straight as I Can #1322
The actress who has Cerebral Palsy discusses transcending disability in Hollywood and beyond.
- KET2 Friday, February 7 at 1:00 pm EST
Dr. John Izzo - The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die #1323
Dr. John Izzo discusses his heartwarming book, The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die.
- KET2 Friday, February 14 at 1:00 pm EST
Gary U.S. Bonds - Singer/Songwriter - By Us Bonds #1324
An icon of rock 'n' roll, who inspired Bruce Springsteen and many others, tells his life story.
- KET2 Friday, February 21 at 1:00 pm EST
Neil Druckmann & Bruce Straley - The Last of Us #1325
Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley discuss their critically acclaimed video game The Last of Us.
- KET2 Friday, February 28 at 1:00 pm EST
Sir Ken Robinson - Finding Your Element #1326
Sir Ken Robinson shows us how to discover our talents and passions that will transform our lives.
- KET2 Friday, March 7, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Anne Geddes (Photographer) - A Labor of Love #1327
- KET2 Friday, March 14, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Stacy Keach (Actor) - All In All #1328
- KET2 Friday, March 21, 2014 at 1:00 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl