Web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl
Features thought-provoking interviews with famous novelists, distinguished authors, celebrity writers, top screenwriters, directors, musicians, and award-winning columnists and journalists.
John Bryant - How the Poor Can Save Capitalism (Founder of Operation HOPE) #1422
John Bryant provides an insightful and practical guide to rebuilding the middle class in America.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 1:00 pm EDT
J.D. Power - Power #1401
J.D. Power tells how he and his company, J.D. Power and Associates, became the voice of the consumer.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 1:00 pm EDT
Dave Winfield - Dropping The Ball #1402
Baseball great Dave Winfield presents a plan of action to save our national pastime from self destruction.
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 1:00 pm EDT
Jeffrey Bennett - Math for Life #1403
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, an astrophysicist, brings math to the masses in simple and clear ways.
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 1:00 pm EDT
Matthew Stewart - Nature's God #1426
The acclaimed philosopher examines the philosophical beliefs of America's founding fathers.
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 1:00 pm EDT
Rod Pyle - Innovation The NASA Way #1427
Rod Pyle provides a guide to harnessing the power of success by following the ways of NASA.
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 1:00 pm EDT
Arianna Huffington - Thrive #1417
J.D. Power, with his book Power, tells how his company became the voice of the consumer and shaped the auto industry.
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 1:00 pm EDT
Richard Dawkins - An Appetite for Wonder (Evolutionary Biologist/Atheist) #1329
Evolutionary biologist and author Richard Dawkins gives insights into the making of a scientist.
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 1:00 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl