Web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl
Features thought-provoking interviews with famous novelists, distinguished authors, celebrity writers, top screenwriters, directors, musicians, and award-winning columnists and journalists.
Joseph Wambaugh - Hollywood Crows #1310
The master of the modern police novel takes us behind the badge into the heart of his characters.
- KET Tuesday, May 14 at 2:00 am EDT
Mack Dryden - Fluffing The Concrete #1311
The stand-up comic and TV writer shows us how to make the most out of even the worst situation.
- KET Tuesday, May 21 at 2:00 am EDT
Ken Lindner (Pyschologist) - Your Killer Emotions #1312
Groundbreaking process for mastering your emotions and modifying your behavior.
- KET Tuesday, May 28 at 2:00 am EDT
Mark Geragos and Pat Harris (Attorneys) - Mistrial #1313
Two well known defense attorneys provide an inside look at how the criminal justice system works.
- KET Tuesday, June 4 at 2:00 am EDT
Christopher Phillips (Philosopher) - Constitution Cafe #1314
A blueprint for how to draw from our rebellious past to incite meaningful change today is shared.
- KET Tuesday, June 11 at 2:00 am EDT
John Densmore (Co-founder of iconic rock group, THE DOORS) - The Doors Unhinged #1315
A look at the legacy of Jim Morrison and what has happened to The Doors.
- KET Tuesday, June 18 at 2:00 am EDT
James Kouzes - The Leadership Challenge #1316
James Kouzes discusses his book, The Leadership Challenge, about becoming a leader.
- KET Tuesday, June 25 at 2:00 am EDT
Jared Diamond (Pulitzer Prize Winning Author - The World Until Yesterday #1317
Scientist and author Jared Diamond discusses what we can learn from traditional societies.
- KET Tuesday, July 2 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 9 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 16 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 23 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 30 at 2:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.klcs.org/btl