This British comedy series is set in and around a cafe in Weston-Super-Mare run by generational trilogy Mary, Carol, and Sarah. Each episode sees all sorts of colorful characters pop in and out of the cafe.
Mum's The Word #111
Sarah is unable to stop thinking that Richard could be making a mistake marrying Ava. Chloe attempts to decide about whether or not to keep the baby.
- KET2 Saturday, December 14 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2 Sunday, December 15 at 1:00 pm EST
- KET Sunday, December 15 at 7:30 pm EST
Stags Or Hens #112
The wedding is about to take place and emotions are running high as Richard and Ava say goodbye to their single lives.
- KET2 Saturday, December 21 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2 Sunday, December 22 at 1:00 pm EST
- KET Sunday, December 22 at 7:30 pm EST
Reap What You Sow - Part 1 #113
Everybody gathers for Richard and Ava's wedding - including Dave - and although it's traditional for the bride to be a little bit late, Ava's terrible timekeeping suggests she has no intention of making an appearance at all.
- KET2 Saturday, December 28 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2 Sunday, December 29 at 1:00 pm EST
Reap What You Sow - Part 2 #114
Carol is happy when Stan finally pops his question and Mare makes a decision regarding a possible move to retirement community, The Lodge.
- KET2 Saturday, January 4 at 10:00 pm EST
- KET2 Sunday, January 5 at 1:00 pm EST