This series features the best regional home cooking - from potluck dinners and holiday favorites to simple suppers and lost recipes.
Dressing Up Meat and Potatoes #702
Recipes for holiday strip roast and olive oil potato gratin are shared. Chris samples country ham.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 10:30 am EDT
Black and White Desserts #703
Recipes for chocolate angel pie, black and white cookies, and top picks for cookie sheets are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 10:30 am EDT
Fresh and Spicy Spins to Roast Pork and Tacos #704
Pork pernil and California fish tacos are prepared. Chris does a taste test of jarred salsas.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 10:30 am EDT
Old-Fashioned Sunday Suppers #705
Recipes for skillet-roasted chicken and stuffing and perfect pork chops with vinegar are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 10:30 am EDT
Steakhouse Specials Off The Grill #706
The best grilled cowboy-cut rib eyes and the ultimate grilled caesar salad are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 10:30 am EDT
Dinner from the Prairie #707
The perfect meal for a crowd, Milk-Can supper, and a recipe for Dakota bread are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 10:30 am EDT
Memphis Ribs and Pretzel Salad #708
Recipes include the best Memphis-style wet ribs and the ultimate strawberry pretzel salad.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 10:30 am EST
Sweet Endings from the Icebox #709
The secret to perfect Italian cream cake and the ultimate summer berry pudding are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 10:30 am EST
New Orleans Shrimp and Creamy Grits #710
Great recipes include New Orleans barbecue shrimp and the best baked macaroni and cheese.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 10:30 am EST
Great Grilled Chicken and Texas Potato Salad #711
Grilled chicken leg quarters with lime dressing and Texas potato salad are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18 at 10:30 am EST
Oklahoma Onion Burgers and Louisiana Meat Pies #712
Oklahoma fried onion burgers, frozen french fries, and Natchitoches meat pies are highlighted.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25 at 10:30 am EST
Colorado Chili and Slow-Cooker Baked Ziti #713
Colorado green chili, egg noodles, baked ziti are prepared and small slow cookers are discussed.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2 at 10:30 am EST
Price available upon request.
Cooks Country TV