Web site: http://www.cookscountrytv.com/
The series, like the successful Cook's Country magazine, approaches food in a practical, no-nonsense way. In a renovated 1806 farmhouse, the cast scientifically re-imagines family-friendly recipes for the modern home cook.
Picnic in the Country #601
Secrets to making perfect honey fried chicken and an old-fashioned recipe for Amish potato salad.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 10 at 10:30 am EST
Company's Coming #602
A classic recipe for crown roast of pork and how to make parmesan-crusted asparagus.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 17 at 10:30 am EST
Old-Fashioned Sweet Endings #603
How to make the best peaches and cream pie and uncover the secrets to cream cheese pound cake.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 24 at 10:30 am EST
Great American Meat and Potatoes #604
Recipes include Atlanta brisket and roasted salt-and-vinegar potatoes.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 31 at 10:30 am EST
Italian Made Easy #605
The secrets to Grandma Pizza, slow-cooker minestrone, and a tasting of tortellini are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, January 7 at 10:30 am EST
Backyard Barbecue #606
Barbecued pulled chicken, South Dakota corncob-smoked ribs, and ice cream cones are highlighted.
- KET2 Tuesday, January 14 at 10:30 am EST
Homespun Breakfast Treats #607
The secrets to fluffy cornmeal pancakes, English muffin bread, and multigrain bread are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, January 21 at 10:30 am EST
Irish Country Cooking #608
Guinness beef stew and brown soda bread are made and top picks for whisks are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, January 28 at 10:30 am EST
Sweet On Texas #609
A Texas favorite, Tres Leches cake, and Magic Chocolate Flan cake are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, February 4 at 10:30 am EST
Get Your Chile Fix #610
Green chile cheeseburgers, five-alarm chili, and tips for making your own burger are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, February 11 at 10:30 am EST
Dessert On Bourbon Street #611
New Orleans bourbon bread pudding and beignets are prepared and a tasting of grits is featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, February 18 at 10:30 am EST
Favorites with a Chinese Accent #612
Chinese-style glazed pork tenderloin and chicken salad are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, February 25 at 10:30 am EST
Comfort Food Classics #613
Recipes include meatloaf with mushroom gravy and herb roast chicken.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 4 at 10:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.cookscountrytv.com/
Price available upon request.
Cooks Country TV