Web site: http://www.cookscountrytv.com/
The series, like the successful Cook's Country magazine, approaches food in a practical, no-nonsense way. In a renovated 1806 farmhouse, the cast scientifically re-imagines family-friendly recipes for the modern home cook.
Comfort Food Classics #613
Recipes include meatloaf with mushroom gravy and herb roast chicken.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 4 at 10:30 am EDT
Hearty Autumn Dinner #501
A recipe for smothered pork chops and the secrets to perfect apple fritters.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 11 at 10:30 am EDT
Breakfast Breads #502
The secrets to the ultimate morning buns and a recipe for Morning Glory Muffins.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 18 at 10:30 am EDT
Dixie Chicken #503
A recipe for the best Moravian chicken pie and a classic recipe for Chicken and Slicks are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 25 at 10:30 am EDT
Italian Favorites Revisited #504
Recipes for the ultimate slow-cooker meatballs and marinara and spinach lasagna are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 1 at 10:30 am EDT
Simple Summer Supper #505
How to make steakhouse-style steak tips and the secrets to the ultimate dill potato salad are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 8 at 10:30 am EDT
Fun Modern Cakes #506
How to make the perfect strawberry dream cake and chocolate eclair cake are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 15 at 10:30 am EDT
Upscale Meat and Potatoes #507
The secrets to making perfect herb-crusted beef tenderloin and the ultimate duchess potatoes.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 22 at 10:30 am EDT
Thrill of the Grill #508
How to make the best South Carolina pulled pork and the secrets to perfect grilled chicken wings.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 29 at 10:30 am EDT
Forgotten Cookies #509
The classic recipe for Melting Moments cookies and how to make fairy gingerbread are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, May 6 at 10:30 am EDT
Super-Easy Comfort Food #510
Preparing the perfect beef roast and making French onion soup in the slow cooker are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, May 13 at 10:30 am EDT
Chicken for Everyone! #511
Perfect one-pan roast chicken and vegetables and the ultimate chicken chimichangas are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, May 20 at 10:30 am EDT
Great American Cookout #512
How to make the best Baltimore pit beef and perfect BBQ country-style ribs at home are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, May 27 at 10:30 am EDT
Dinner at the Diner #513
A classic recipe for Patty Melts and the secrets to making perfect crispy potato tots are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, June 3 at 10:30 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.cookscountrytv.com/
Price available upon request.
Cooks Country TV