Web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/
"Dinosaur Train" is an animated series for 3-to-6 year olds. The series features a curious young T-rex named Buddy who, together with his adopted Pteranodon family, takes the Dinosaur Train to meet, explore, and have adventures with all kinds of dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures.
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Maisie Mosasaurus/Date Night #225
The Pteranodon family goes back underwater to meet Maisie and Marvin Mosasaurus, two fast-swimming lizards with flippers. When Mrs. Pteranodon announces that she and Mr. Pteranodon are going on a special anniversary date, and the Pteranodon kids will have their first babysitter ever, the kids are not very happy.
- KET Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, March 4 at 2:30 pm EDT
Dinosaur Train Submarine: Shoshana Shonosaurus/All Kinds of Families #214
The Pteranodon rides the Dinosaur Train Submarine to meet Shoshana Shonisaurus, an enormous marine reptile that's something between a dolphin and a whale.
- KET Wednesday, March 5 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, March 5 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, March 8 at 8:30 am EDT
Dinosaur Train Submarine: A Sea Turtle Tale/Rocket Train #226
Baby Archelons hatch from eggs on the beach and the family follows them as they swim away. Tiny and Buddy find out that a newer train will be riding the same tracks as the Dinosaur Train.
- KET Thursday, March 6 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, March 6 at 2:30 pm EDT
The Amazing Michelinoceras Brothers/Dads' Day Out #138
The Pteranodon family travels deep underwater on the Dinosaur Train to view two backwards-bounding brothers named Max and Mitch Michelinoceras. The kids are delighted to see that Max and Mitch put on a synchronized swimming show. Buddy, Tiny, and Mr. Pteranodon join Annie Tyrannosaurus and Leroy Lambeosaurus and their dads for a Dads' Day at the Big Pond. It's all fun and games until it starts to rain, and they all have to take cover in a cave they've never noticed before.
- KET Friday, March 7 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, March 7 at 2:30 pm EDT
Valley of the Stygimolochs/Tiny Loves Fish #101
Buddy wonders if he'll grow horns when he gets older, so Mrs. Pteranodon takes him to visit some dinosaurs called Stygimoloch, who have really impressive horns. After Mr. Pteranodon teaches the kids his fishing method, Buddy and Tiny work together as a team to catch fish in the big pond.
- KET Monday, March 10 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, March 10 at 2:30 pm EDT
The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus/Triceratops For Lunch #102
The family surprises Mom for her birthday with a trip to a concert given by Cory and her family of Corythosaurus, who play music through the crests on their heads. Our Pteranodon family eats lunch with their friend Tank Triceratops and discover that he and his family are all plant-eaters, with great leaf-eating teeth and giant appetites!
- KET Tuesday, March 11 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, March 11 at 2:30 pm EDT
Beating the Heat/Flowers for Mom #103
Buddy and Tiny travel to the Jurassic to make a new friend, Morris Stegosaurus, and discover how this huge dinosaur keeps cool in the heat. The kids go to the big pond to look for flowers to give to Mom on her special Mothers Day. They find many different flowers while following a very busy bee.
- KET Wednesday, March 12 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, March 12 at 2:30 pm EDT
I'm a T. Rex!/Ned the Quadruped #104
Buddy travels to Rexville on the dinosaur train and meets Delores Tyrannosaurus and her daughter Annie. When he sees that he shares all the same features, Buddy learns that he is a Tyrannosaurus Rex! Buddy and Tiny tour the dinosaur train and earn their junior conductor hats while their friend Ned, a four-legged, long-necked Brachiosaurus and regular train rider, tags along.
- KET Thursday, March 13 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, March 13 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, March 15 at 8:30 am EDT
One Smart Dinosaur/Petey the Peteinosaurus #105
Buddy and Tiny want to test their memory, so they ride the dinosaur train and spend some time with the conductor, since he's a Troodon with a great memory. Buddy and Tiny ride the dinosaur train to meet Petey Peteinosaurus, a "flying lizard," who is fun, funny, and friendly, and has some features similar to both Buddy and Tiny!
- KET Friday, March 14 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, March 14 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, March 16 at 8:30 am EDT
Fast Friends/T. Rex Teeth #106
Buddy, Tiny, and Mom ride the dinosaur train to meet Oren and Ollie Ornithomimus, some of the fastest dinosaurs ever! When Buddy loses a tooth, Mom takes him to Rexville to ask his Tyrannosaurus friends all about T. Rex teeth. They explain that he'll grow new teeth to replace the old ones.
- KET Monday, March 17 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, March 17 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, March 22 at 8:30 am EDT
Now with Feathers!/A Frill a Minute #107
Dad gives Tiny and Buddy a mystery feather and the kids become "detectives," riding the dinosaur train to meet Valerie Velociraptor, who shows our kids what life is like covered with beautiful feathers. Our kids help Tank Triceratops overcome his awkwardness having a huge head by showing him how cool and amazing his features are, especially his frill.
- KET Tuesday, March 18 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, March 18 at 2:30 pm EDT
One Big Dinosaur/Play Date with Annie #108
Tiny and Buddy visit a dinosaur family called Argentinosaurus, some of the biggest land creatures ever! The kids find out there are great things about being really big, and that it's also great being their own size. Buddy is excited that his friend Annie Tyrannosaurus is coming to the Pteranodon nest to visit and play with them. After Tiny feels left out, Buddy and Annie show her that they can all be friends!
- KET Wednesday, March 19 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, March 19 at 2:30 pm EDT
Armored Like an Ankylosaurus/Campout! #109
The kids travel on the dinosaur train with Mr. Pteranodon to see his hero, Hank Ankylosaurus, play a game of Dinoball. Afterwards, they even get to play with Hank and learn what it's like to be a dinosaur that's covered with armored plates and a mighty club for a tail. Our Pteranodon family goes to the big pond for their first overnight camp out and meets a small frog with a big voice.
- KET Thursday, March 20 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, March 20 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, March 23 at 8:30 am EDT
Laura the Giganotosaurus/Dinosaur Poop! #110
Buddy spends time with Laura Giganotosaurus, a large dinosaur who always rides the dinosaur train and, like Buddy, is a three-toed theropod! Buddy also discovers that Laura is an avid bird-watcher. Buddy and Tiny learn that all creatures poop, even really big dinosaurs.
- KET Friday, March 21 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, March 21 at 2:30 pm EDT
King Cryolophosaurus/Buddy the Tracker #119
Buddy, Tiny, Don, and Mom meet a reclusive, singing dinosaur named King who has a big swooping crest on his head and a voice that sounds an awful lot like Elvis Presley. Buddy and Don are "footprint detectives" as they track and find creatures they know at the Big Pond. The plot thickens when they discover fossilized tracks that are millions of years old!
- KET Monday, March 24 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, March 24 at 2:30 pm EDT
Adventure Camp: Rafting/Adventure Camp: Mountain Climbing #301
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny and Don go river rafting and learn about erosion and the importance of rivers. Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, Don, and other friends learn about the tree line as they set out to hike up a mountain.
- KET Tuesday, March 25 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, March 25 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, March 30 at 8:30 am EDT
Train Adventure Camp: Ziplining/Adventure Camp: Canyon Hiking #302
After a hike through the rainforest, the campers' adventure culminates as each kid takes a ride on a zip line. Mr. Conductor and Gilbert lead a hike down a canyon, where the kids can see the different layers of the Mesozoic Era!
- KET Wednesday, March 26 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, March 26 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, March 29 at 8:30 am EDT
Dinosaur Camouflage/Scavenger Hunt #121
Buddy and Tiny meet a shy dinosaur, Leslie Lesothosaurus, who is very good at hiding. The kids end up persuading Leslie to stop hiding, and come out to play with them. The Pteranodon family travels to the Big Pond for a scavenger hunt. Using clues and rhymes, the kids solve word puzzles and finally glimpse a bug-eating plant they thought was mere make-believe.
- KET Thursday, March 27 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, March 27 at 2:30 pm EDT
The Burrowers/Shiny's Sea Shells #118
The Pteranodon family rides the Dinosaur Train to meet a family of amazing, burrowing dinosaurs that live in holes and put on a "Cirque de Soleil" kind of acrobatic show every evening! Shiny, with help from Buddy, Tiny, and Don, looks for the shiniest sea shells she can find, but ends up making a new friend named Henry, a hermit crab who lives in his own shell on the beach at the Big Pond.
- KET Friday, March 28 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, March 28 at 2:30 pm EDT
Derek the Deinonychus/Don's Dragonfly #111
Buddy, Tiny, and Mom visit a family of Deinonychus, dinosaurs with large, sharp toe-claws. They meet a kid named Derek who uses his toe-claws to not only hunt with but to carve great art! Don makes a new friend with red feet, a dragonfly named Howard.
- KET Monday, March 31 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, March 31 at 2:30 pm EDT
One Small Dinosaur/T. Rex Migration #112
Mrs. Pteranodon takes Buddy and Tiny to visit a Mikey Microraptor, one of the smallest of dinosaurs ever. Tiny is annoyed that Mikey is even smaller than she is, but Mikey looks up to Tiny as a role model. Buddy and Tiny go to visit their friend Annie Tyrannosaurus and discover she isn't home, so they follow clues and find her on a migration with her family.
- KET Tuesday, April 1 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 1 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, April 6 at 8:30 am EDT
Hootin' Hadrosaurs!/Hatching Party #113
Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, and Don meet Perry Parasaurolophus, a dinosaur with a crest on his head who teaches them a new way to hoot some hip music. Buddy, Tiny, and Mrs. Pteranodon attend an egg hatching party and meet their friend Cory Corythosaurus's new brothers and sisters.
- KET Wednesday, April 2 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 2 at 2:30 pm EDT
The Theropod Club/Surprise Party #114
Buddy's Theropod Club meets with other dinosaurs that walk on two legs, eat meat, and have three-toed feet. But Tiny feels left out until the Club invites her to join too! Shiny, Tiny, and Don throw a surprise party for Buddy on the train and invite a whole caboose full of his friends!
- KET Thursday, April 3 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, April 3 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, April 5 at 8:30 am EDT
The Old Spinosaurus and the Sea/A Spiky Tail Tale #115
Dad takes the kids on the Dinosaur Train to fish in a new place, where they meet a huge, grumpy, old dinosaur, called a Spinosaurus, that doesn't want the kids in his Sea. Buddy and Tiny help settle an argument between Morris Stegosaurus and Alvin Allosaurus, two very big dinosaurs - one with a very spiky tail, the other with a mouthful of sharp teeth.
- KET Friday, April 4 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, April 4 at 2:30 pm EDT
Triassic Turtle/Tank's Baby Brother #123
The family meets Pauline Proganochelys, a turtle who shares her methods of defending herself. Tank Triceratops has a new baby brother, making Tank feel left out.
- KET Monday, April 7 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, April 7 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, April 12 at 8:30 am EDT
The Old Bird/Home with Shiny and Don #120
Buddy, Tiny, and Mom make a play date with Petey Peteinosaurus to ride the Dinosaur Train to meet Arlene Archeopteryx, a bird from the family of the oldest birds ever! The kids are excited to learn that Arlene is a bird and a dinosaur. Shiny and Don stay at home and venture into local caves that lead to a marvelous and brilliant discovery.
- KET Tuesday, April 8 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 8 at 2:30 pm EDT
Erma Eoraptor/Under the Volcano #124
Buddy and Tiny venture off to find a member of the first species of dinosaur that ever lived. Tiny, Buddy, and Mr. Pteranodon take the Dinosaur Train to Volcano Valley.
- KET Wednesday, April 9 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 9 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, April 13 at 8:30 am EDT
Have You Heard About the Herd?/Jess Hesperornis #122
Tiny and Buddy are psyched to go to the Cretaceous Picnic Grounds where they meet Ernie Einiosaurus, who shows them how he lives in a large herd! The Pteranodons venture to the Big Pond to find out if dinosaurs can live in the water. Their quandaries are quenched when they meet Jess Hesperornis, who turns out to be not only a water dwelling dino, but a bird as well!
- KET Thursday, April 10 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, April 10 at 2:30 pm EDT
Pteranodon Family World Tour/Gilbert The Junior Conductor #125
The family sleeps in a Sleeping Car and meets the Conductor's nephew and Martin Amargasaurus.
- KET Friday, April 11 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, April 11 at 2:30 pm EDT
Confuciusornis Says/Tiny's Tiny Doll #126
The Pteranodons visit a very wise, old dinosaur, try some new foods, and learn to meditate. Tiny mistakenly leaves her favorite Tiny-Doll behind at Velociraptor Valley.
- KET Monday, April 14 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, April 14 at 2:30 pm EDT
Iggy Iguanodon/Shiny Can't Sleep #127
Iggy Iguanodon shows the Pteranodon family his unique way of walking. Shiny gets homesick.
- KET Tuesday, April 15 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 15 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, April 19 at 8:30 am EDT
Kenny Kentrosaurus/Don and the Troodons #128
A Stegosaur teaches the kids about his spikes and his tail prompting a fun drumming party! Don has a fun and educational day with the Conductor and his mom, Mrs. Conductor!
- KET Wednesday, April 16 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 16 at 2:30 pm EDT
New Neighbors /Don's Collection #129
Mr. Pteranodon is annoyed when a new hooting family of Lambeosaurus moves in next door! Don and Lily Lambeosaurus stay at Pteranodon Terrace when the other kids take a trip to the Big Pond.
- KET Thursday, April 17 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, April 17 at 2:30 pm EDT
Long Claws/Tank's Sleep Over #130
Buddy, Tiny, Don, and Mrs. Pteranodon head to the thicket to ask a Therizinosaurus family about their colossal claws. When Tank spends the night at Pteranodon Terrace, the last thing he wants to do is sleep. But as the night wears on, Don, Tiny, and Shiny start to nod off, and Buddy tries to stay awake with Tank.
- KET Friday, April 18 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, April 18 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, April 20 at 8:30 am EDT
The Wing Kings/The Big Mud Pit #131
The family visit Quetzalcoatlus Canyon, where Mr. Pteranodon flew when he was younger. There's big trouble at the Big Pond when Dad and Larry Lambeosaurus get stuck in the mud.
- KET Monday, April 21 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, April 21 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, April 27 at 8:30 am EDT
Buck-Tooth Bucky/Tiny's Tiny Friend #132
Don finds a mystery tooth in Dad's tooth collection and discovers it belongs to a Masiakasaurus. Tiny gets upset when a miniature mammal moves into her "Tiny Place."
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, April 26 at 8:30 am EDT
An Armored Tail Tale/Pterasaur Flying Club #133
Hank Ankylosaurus visits the Big Pond to scout a Dinoball talent named Eugene Euoplocephalus. Tiny and Shiny practice their flying moves in anticipation of their play-date with Petey Peteinosaurus and Quincy Quetzalcoatlus.
- KET Wednesday, April 23 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 23 at 2:30 pm EDT
Great Big Stomping Dinosaur Feet!/Diamond Anniversary #134
Tiny gets worries when she loses Shiny's favorite shiny shell and begins to stomp with frustration. Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon decide to surprise each other with gifts on their anniversary.
- KET Thursday, April 24 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, April 24 at 2:30 pm EDT
Elmer Elasmosaurus/Dinosaur Block Party #136
Buddy is not happy about travelling underwater until he sees spectacular sights under the sea. The Pteranodon family hosts a block party to introduce their new neighbors.
- KET Friday, April 25 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, April 25 at 2:30 pm EDT
Paulie Pliosaurus/Elmer Visits the Desert #139
The Pteranodons take the train underwater to visit Paulie Pliosaurus, the "T. Rex of the Ocean." The Pteranodon family take their ocean friend Elmer Elasmosaurus to the desert!
- KET Monday, April 28 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, April 28 at 2:30 pm EDT
Shiny and Snakes/Tiny Loves Flowers #204
Shiny gets over her fear of snakes when Tiny challenges the Nature Trackers to meet the ultimate snake: the Sanajeh, a huge Cretaceous snake from what is now India. Tiny is horrified when her favorite buttercups all wilt, so Mom takes her and the family to the Big Pond, where she remembers seeing a whole lot of buttercups in bloom.
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 2:30 pm EDT
Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 1/Dinosaur Big City, Pt. 2 #201
Join Buddy and his Pteranodon family as they journey on the Dinosaur Train to the big Theropod Club Convention in Laramidia, the "Dinosaur Big City." During their adventure they meet Mayor Kosmoceratops and help King Cryolophosaurus overcome stage fright.
- KET Wednesday, April 30 at 9:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 30 at 2:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/