This series is a breathtaking voyage with the world's birds, soaring across six continents, witnessing spectacular animal migrations and great natural wonders, swooping down to interact with life-and-death dramas on land and at sea.
North America #101
Snow geese, pelicans, and bald eagles fly over the Great Plains, the Grand Canyon, Alaska, and the Golden Gate Bridge as they encounter and engage with bears, dolphins, bison, and spawning fish.
- KET Wednesday, August 27 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 28 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 30 at 6:00 pm EDT
Fly and arrow-dive with cape gannets among sharks, dolphins, whales, and the great sardine run. Soar with fish eagles, flamingoes, kelp gulls, and vultures to see the most animal-packed continent with fresh eyes.
- KET Wednesday, September 3 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, September 4 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 6 at 6:00 pm EDT
Cranes and geese rise over Venice, Dover, Edinburgh and the monkey-guarded Rock of Gibraltar. In Rome, the Loire Valley, Holland and Hungary, birds gather by the millions to breed and raise their families.
- KET Wednesday, September 10 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, September 11 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 13 at 6:00 pm EDT