Web site: http://www.clemson.edu/expeditions
Naturalist, author, and educator Dr. Patrick McMillan embarks on exotic and fascinating adventures throughout North and South America.
Hummingbirds - Life In Fast-Forward #213
High-tech technologies are used to explore the secret lives and biology of hummingbirds.
- KET2 Sunday, August 24 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET2 Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
California, An Ecological Island #101
The coasts, shrublands, deserts, and mountains of San Diego county in California are examined.
- KET2 Sunday, August 31 at 11:30 am EDT
Belize - The Mayan Forest #201
Ocellated Turkeys, Spider Monkeys, Yucatan Black Howlers, and a diversity of tropical birds are found in this humid tropical forest.
- KET2 Sunday, September 7 at 11:30 am EDT
Belize, A Land of Resilience #202
The wildlife and incredible diversity of Belize, Central America's smallest country, is explored.
- KET2 Sunday, September 14 at 11:30 am EDT
Cape Romain - Threatened By Change #203
Cape Romain National Wildlife Refuge is home to dolphins, sea turtles, seabirds, piping plovers, and more.
- KET2 Sunday, September 21 at 11:30 am EDT
The Quest for the Ivory-Bill #204
Patrick explores the wild bottomland forests and Southern swamps to find the Ivorybill Woodpecker.
- KET2 Sunday, September 28 at 11:30 am EDT
Bison - Return of a True American #205
The web of life in the Great Plains of the United States revolves around the biology of Bison.
- KET2 Sunday, October 5 at 11:30 am EDT
The Prairie Dog Wars #206
Patrick visits a ranch in western Kansas where a landowner is fighting to keep his prairie dogs.
- KET2 Sunday, October 12 at 11:30 am EDT
Grandfather Mountain, Island in the Sky #207
The highest peak in the Blue Ridge range, Grandfather Mountain, is a unique ecological habitat.
- KET2 Sunday, October 19 at 11:30 am EDT
The Ace Basin, A Coastal Treasure #208
The ACE Basin of South Carolina is one of the largest protected land areas on the Atlantic coast.
- KET2 Sunday, October 26 at 11:30 am EST
The Ace Basin, A Conservation Miracle #209
Patrick continues to explore the beautiful coastal ecosystems of the ACE Basin in South Carolina.
- KET2 Sunday, November 2 at 11:30 am EST
The Florida Scrub - Islands In Time #210
The Florida Scrub, one of the most unique and endangered habitats in North America, is explored.
- KET2 Sunday, November 9 at 11:30 am EST
Can We Save The Florida Scrub? #211
Patrick explores whether a collaboration of science and will can save the endangered Florida Scrub.
- KET2 Sunday, November 16 at 11:30 am EST
The Hidden Side of Table Rock #212
Patrick discovers the surprising life hidden in the rugged cliffs of Table Rock in the Blue Ridge.
- KET2 Sunday, November 23 at 11:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.clemson.edu/expeditions