Grace Kelly, Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Indira Gandhi, Madame Chiang Kai Shekn and others were worshipped, loved, and sometimes even feared by millions the world over. These were the pioneers who showed that a woman could be the equal of any man.
Grace Kelly #104
A profile of the Hollywood icon looks at her career as an actress and life as Princess of Monaco.
- KET Monday, August 25 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, August 26 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KET Thursday, August 28 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 28 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, August 31 at 2:00 pm EDT
Maria Montessori #113
A look at how Maria Montessori challenged convention to pioneer a radical new system of education.
- KET Monday, September 1 at 4:30 am EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, September 2 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, September 4 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET Sunday, September 7 at 2:00 pm EDT
Martha Gellhorn #105
Martha Gellhorn became a war correspondent almost by accident when her lover, Ernest Hemingway, urged her to file a report from Madrid during the Spanish Civil War.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00 pm EDT