Grace Kelly, Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Indira Gandhi, Madame Chiang Kai Shekn and others were worshipped, loved, and sometimes even feared by millions the world over. These were the pioneers who showed that a woman could be the equal of any man.
Agatha Christie #107
In a career that spanned more than half a century and two world wars, Agatha Christie wrote 80 novels and short stories, creating such unforgettable characters as Hercule Poirot and Miss Jane Marple.
- KET Monday, January 13 at 3:00 am EST
- KET2 Tuesday, January 14 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2 Thursday, January 16 at 4:00 pm EST
- KET Friday, January 17 at 4:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, January 19 at 2:00 pm EST