Web site: http://pbs.org/foodforward
This series reveals the compelling stories and inspired solutions envisioned by food rebels across America, who are striving to create a more conscious, sustainable, and delicious alternative to what we eat and how we produce it.
Go Fish! #201
A different breed of fishermen make their living on the water while treading lightly upon it.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 1:30 pm EDT
The Meat of the Matter #202
Ranchers are leading the red meat revolution by returning to traditional styles of raising cattle.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 1:30 pm EDT
Seeds of Change #203
Meet seed savers pursuing grassroots alternatives to GMO crops and monocultures in America.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 1:30 pm EDT
Sos: Save Our Soil #204
Large-scale Midwestern composters and California carbon farmers are reversing climate change.
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 1:30 pm EDT
Modern Milk #205
Meet West Coast raw milk revolutionaries and Vermont cheese entrepreneurs making serious cheddar.
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 1:30 pm EDT
School Lunch Revival #206
In North Carolina, a new generation of service members is connecting farmers and public schools.
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 1:30 pm EDT
The Future of Food #207
A new breed of passionate farmers, chefs, and hackers are revamping the American food system.
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 1:30 pm EDT
Food (Justice) for All #208
A look at the ways small farmers are evolving focuses on farms in Dallas, Houston, and California.
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 1:30 pm EST
Quest for Water #209
A look at how agriculture can use less water and still grow enough food for everyone.
- KET2 Friday, November 7 at 1:30 pm EST
Make Food, Not Waste #210
- KET2 Friday, November 14 at 1:30 pm EST
Food on the Brain #211
- KET2 Friday, November 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm EST
Wild Food, I Think I Love You #212
- KET2 Friday, November 28, 2014 at 1:30 pm EST
The U.S. of Agriculture #213
- KET2 Friday, December 5, 2014 at 1:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://pbs.org/foodforward