Web site: http://www.gardensmart.tv
This series provides viewers with practical, timely gardening advice.
A beautiful park in an unusual setting provides many great gardening lessons.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 4 at 2:00 pm EDT
One of the most unusual places we've ever visited for flower and gardening ideas is showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 18 at 2:00 pm EDT
Experts show how to make yards and gardens more inviting. Be sure to watch.
- KET2 Saturday, March 22 at noon EDT
The finishing touches are put on a beautiful outdoor living space and it all comes together.
- KET Saturday, March 22 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 26 at noon EDT
A container gardening expert shares her unique and beautiful container gardening ideas.
- KET2 Tuesday, March 25 at 2:00 pm EDT
Learn how to create more usable space in yards and how to make challenging sites more attractive.
- KET2 Saturday, March 29 at noon EDT
After a long, cold winter early season color is a welcome change. The gardening guru at a historical location shows us how they welcome Spring.
- KET Saturday, March 29 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 3 at noon EDT
Unique gardens and garden ideas provide lessons that are often helpful no matter where we live.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 1 at 2:00 pm EDT
From an accidental garden to a challenging site, there are great gardening lessons in this episode.
- KET2 Saturday, April 5 at noon EDT
Native plants can provide a glimpse into the botanical heritage of an area.
- KET Saturday, April 5 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 10 at noon EDT
A unique garden and gardener who have done a great job of connecting people and plants are shown.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 8 at 2:00 pm EDT
Our garden can be an extension of our home. An expert who's been doing this for years shares tips.
- KET2 Saturday, April 12 at noon EDT
It's the time of year we think about our grass. How do we get the most out of our turf?
- KET Saturday, April 12 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 17 at noon EDT
Gardeners share garden ideas. Hands-on care and attention to detail is a trait of many gardeners.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 15 at 2:00 pm EDT
A low maintenance, medium cost landscape can be accomplished with a little planning.
- KET2 Saturday, April 19 at noon EDT
A daffodil collection and a discussion with a daffodil expert is featured.
- KET Saturday, April 19 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 24 at noon EDT
New plant introductions and innovations in the gardening industry are highlighted.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 22 at 2:00 pm EDT
Gardens that preserve history while still incorporating new and exciting plants are highlighted.
- KET Saturday, April 26 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 31 at noon EDT
Experts share their knowledge regarding how to put the correct plant in the correct place.
- KET2 Tuesday, April 29 at 2:00 pm EDT
An expert shares tips for great looking containers to bring color and focal points to landscapes.
- KET Saturday, May 3 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 7, 2014 at noon EDT
Official web site: http://www.gardensmart.tv
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.
Price available upon request.