This series explores the personal side of health breakthroughs in treatment, prevention, and research with well-told real stories of doctors, scientists, and patients.
Shoulder Arthroplasty #3103
The delicate workings of the shoulder are explored and shoulder arthroplasty is discussed.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 5:00 am EDT
Adrenal Cancer #3104
The history of Adrenal Cancer and screening, diagnosis, management, and patient care are discussed.
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 5:00 am EST
Pancreatic Cancer #3105
Risk factors, signs, symptoms, and diagnostic techniques for pancreatic cancer are highlighted.
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, November 4 at 5:00 am EST
Alpha-1 Deficiency #3101
Experts and patients discuss the inroads that have been made in better managing this disease.
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 5:00 am EDT
Pain Management #3102
A balanced approach to safe and effective medical treatment for reducing pain is highlighted.
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 5:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.itvisus.com/programs/hbhm/index.asp
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.