This series explores the personal side of health breakthroughs in treatment, prevention, and research with well-told real stories of doctors, scientists, and patients.
Living with Hereditary Angioedema #2801
Meet patients who are learning how they can control the swelling attacks of hereditary angioedema.
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, June 10 at 5:00 am EDT
Narcolepsy: A Mysterious Sleep Disorder #2802
Patients and experts discuss managing the symptoms of this disorder of the central nervous system.
- KET Tuesday, May 6 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, June 17 at 5:00 am EDT
Conquering Obesity Through Weight Loss Surgery #2803
The different types of weight loss surgeries for people with obesity-related diseases are explored.
- KET Tuesday, May 13 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, June 24 at 5:00 am EDT
Type 2 Diabetic Neuropathy: A Better Understanding Leads to Better Treatments #2804
New research and treatment breakthroughs have created a greater understanding of Neuropathy pain.
- KET Tuesday, May 20 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 1 at 5:00 am EDT
Human & Animal Health #2805
Vector-borne diseases are illnesses that are transmitted to pets and humans through ticks and fleas.
- KET Tuesday, May 27 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 8 at 5:00 am EDT
Alpha One Antitrypsin Deficiency - Unmasking A Killer #2806
Alpha-1 is a genetic disorder that increases a person's chances of developing emphysema, COPD, and other diseases of the lungs.
- KET Tuesday, June 3 at 5:02 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 15 at 5:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.itvisus.com/programs/hbhm/index.asp
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.